Catastrophe Adjuster Training
Looking for the right catastrophe adjuster training? Then it might peak your interest to hear about a CAT adjusting school that has over 95% job placement rate with a 100% graduation rate. (VAS) Veteran Adjusting School’s certification program is so successful that the school’s insurance partners hire VAS students immediately upon graduation.
CAT Adjusting can be a rewarding career. A typical catastrophe adjuster will average between $70k – $100k in 6-9 months during the storm season. This leaves 3 – 6 months of vacation time to enjoy your hard-earned cash.
Why Is VAS So Successful?
There are 2 reasons why VAS has had such success in turning out top level CAT adjusters:
- The VAS certification course is an interactive and comprehensive catastrophe adjuster training program that pushes the boundaries of participation-based learning.
- VAS is looking for dedication, not students. CAT adjusting requires a commitment to the agencies that contract you as well as the policyholders that you perform inspections for. If you are not dedicated to your career, then you will not succeed in the industry.
The VAS catastrophe training program includes:
- 30 Adjuster Subjects Taught
- 40 Real World Claims
- Xactimate Level 2 Training
- Hands-on Adjuster Training
- Laptop & Tools
- And More!
As rewarding as a career catastrophe adjusting can be, it is not for everyone. Do you have what it takes?